Here are the books I read for letters A and W for #BBRC #A2Z. I have been keeping track of these in a notebook. I plan on updating my form once I finish a section. I'm slow.😩 Both of these books were cute. @LibrarianRyan
So, for some reason I thought today was my Litsyversary, but I found my welcome email and discovered that I was wrong. Anyway, it's been a fun 3 years of geeking out about books with you super cool people. Thanks for letting me have a place to do that!❤
I finally had a chance to start this book yesterday, and I've already finished it today! I absolutely LOVED this book. It's completely my kind of immersive historical fiction. I will definitely read more from this author. #LiteraryCrew #BuddyRead @Librarybelle @CouronneDhiver
@BookwormAHN I knew this would be a great #cozyswap box when I saw that it was from you.😊 I'm excited about the books you chose! I love that you included cozy items, but also New Orleans items, since you know that I love it so much. I love all of it. Thank you so much!❤
An okay week. Still no creative time, though. I really have to find a way to make sure I incorporate that more often. Thanks @wanderinglynn for organizing all of this! #BookFitnessChallenge #BFC #BFCr3 And thanks to #goteam for all of the support! @Emilymdxn @bromeliad @cewilf @guinsgirlreads @KathyWheeler @Megabooks @TheEllieMo @Tineke @tjwill
1. I have found that many of the fears and issues I face have the same root cause: I have a major lack of self worth. I'm trying to fight it, but it's a struggle.
2. Let yourself feel your emotions. Acknowledge how you feel, sit with it. Then you can move forward.
3. Blessings to all of you that are fighting battles that no one else knows about. I care.
Thank you for the blessings @Meaw_catlady 🖤 #moonreflections
1. This book started my love of Wales. Someday I'll visit.
3. We went out with friends, he drank too much, he started talking trash about my little brother(who wasn't even present), his best friend backed me up in the argument, so he pouted the rest of the way home.
4. 2 kids, no pets.
#7days7covers #covercrush Day 1
Thanks for the tag @Megabooks !
A lot of people have been tagged for this, so I don't know who hasn't been tagged. Jump in if you want to! Just post a cover you like each day for 7 days with no explanation using the above tags.❤
Yes, I've already finished it. I couldn't put it down. I laughed, I teared up, I got angry. I loved it. Her family's views on mental health, therapy, etc. reminded me a lot of my own family.😩 I was surprised that this was the author's first novel. I hope she writes more books.
I probably have a dozen other books that I'm supposed to be reading right now, but this book was sitting on the shelf staring at me. This is what happens when I wait inside the library while my son is attending his book club meeting. I'm enjoying it so far. Some have said to read this if you like the show Fleabag, so I wanted to try it.
#BFCr3 check-in. I read the 3 books pictured. Overall, not a horrible week. I need to make more time for creative endeavors, but I've been really tired and depressed so it hasn't happened. Onwards! #BookFitnessChallenge #BFC @wanderinglynn #goteam @Emilymdxn @bromeliad @cewilf @guinsgirlreads @KathyWheeler @Megabooks @TheEllieMo @Tineke @tjwill
@ulrichyumiodd Isabelle wanted me to let you know that she really likes the bookmarks and card you sent her. She really appreciated that you thought of her. And she's very happy that you liked the bookmarks she sent. Thank you!❤
#BFCr3 check-in. I'm unsure of my steps this week. My Fitbit hasn't been tracking everything and I couldn't wear it at the festival. I didn't take any time to be creative, although I did visit an art museum, so maybe that's something? I finished 3 books. That brings me to 6/12. Not the best picture of me, but here I am at the festival today. It was busy! #BookFitnessChallenge #BFC @wanderinglynn
1. I'm having trouble being excited about anything right now. I am looking forward to wearing some of my renaissance clothes again.
2. I'd really like to use art to help others somehow.
3. I am ready.
4. Sending love to anyone that needs it!💞
Thanks for the love @Meaw_catlady ! #moonreflections
I wish I had a friend like Deja.❤ This is such a cute story, and I love the pumpkin patch setting and all of the puns that are present throughout. It's totally a Rainbow Rowell story, but Faith's art absolutely makes this book.
1. I'm in between reads at the moment, but I'll read the tagged book next.
2. Working at Renaissance Festival tomorrow and Monday, probably housework Sunday.
3. There's a dairy-free mocha fudge flavor that's pretty tasty.
4. Piano, but I haven't played in a long time. I also took voice lessons.
1. Tagged. I bought it when it first came out and it's still sitting in my room. I don't know why I haven't read it yet.🤷♀️
2. On the Night of the Seventh Moon by Victoria Holt. Also, a bunch of children's books.
3. A lot. But physical books in my house that I want to read? Probably a couple hundred.
4. I think it was The White Darkness. It was excellent.
5. Anybody who wants to play!
Does anyone else get excited when they get a new planner? I found this one the other day and had to have it. I love Sarah's Scribbles. The new planner isn't listed in the database, so I've tagged last year's.
We enjoyed the discussion and signing tonight. I didn't geek out too bad. Both authors were very cool. I wasn't familiar with Faith's work before this, so now I want to check out some more of her books. And you can see @TK421 lurking behind me.😊
Sitting and waiting. I hope I don't say anything stupid at this signing. I tend to blurt out "I love you" at these things.?
It was a strange week. Hopefully things will be a little easier this coming week. I'll definitely be more active next weekend when I start working at the renaissance festival again. #BFCr3 #BFC #BookFitnessChallenge @wanderinglynn #goteam @Emilymdxn @bromeliad @cewilf @guinsgirlreads @KathyWheeler @Megabooks @TheEllieMo @Tineke @tjwill