We are now 3 weeks into 2022 and this is my weekly post for week 3.
#Week3 #WeeklyReadingUpdate #BookReport
Finished 7 Books (2 more than last week)
Read 2521 Pages (292 pages more than last week)
Very happy with that, best week so far.
Been in a bit of a book slump but definitely wanting to read more this year so mum found me a little 2022 reading challenge and here‘s hoping I can clear off some of my TBR books. I‘ll add the link to the post incase anyone else wants to join this one ☺️
This was really good and so sweet. I loved their adorable relationship. I loved watching their romance and seeing them together. I know this book was short, but it didn‘t feel that way you know? Also could you imagine being naught with a hunkie tattooed Santa 🥵. Highly recommend this for your naughty reads Christmas list.
Congratulations Grace!! You are the birthday winner of our #LitsyLove drawing!! I‘m a little late mailing it, but I will today! I hope you love it! It‘s one of my favorites 💚
Happy birthday!! I hope it was fabulous! 🎂🎉🎊🎈
Thanks for the tag, @Kelly_the_Bookish_Sidekick ☺️
1.) Yes, sometimes I do.
2.) I mostly read my ebooks on my iPad because I don‘t own a Kindle, but it‘s not good for reading outside or in the sun so I don‘t recommend it. 😅
I‘m tagging random people in my list, so feel free to participate, or don‘t! 💖
1. A Man Called Ove
2. Forever by Judy Blume
3. NF, historical romance, & NF
Thanks for the tag Lisa! 💜
Who hasn‘t played? Consider yourself tagged! 🔖
1. Yes as it‘s definitely easier to read on my phone while breastfeeding the little one 😅
2. Favourite is definitely my phone, small enough to hold in one hand and I can change the size of the font if I want it bigger
1, Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen. 2.Animal Farm - George Orwell 3.The Bookish Life of Nina Hill -Romance . #WondrousWednesday @Eggs Thanks for the tag @EadieB Inviting Littens who are interested to join the fun 💚🐉
1. Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
2. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Fiction - We Hope For Better Things by Erin Bartels
Can you play? @Dragon @Tera66 @TheRiehlDeal @Booknerd2 @Librarybelle @itsjustme40something
Look at those end pages. Aren‘t they pretty?
Trying to read, but my brain will not stop spiraling. Maya‘s BFF spent the whole long weekend snowed in at our house. Monday morning they seemed off, so I sent them home. They tested + for Covid this afternoon. My younger sister has Covid too, and she is unvaxxed (despite our best efforts, she‘s not anti-vax but has a needle phobia) and considered high risk due to a BP condition. She‘s pretty sick. 😢
1: Only if I have no other options; however, it‘s my favorite device to listen to audiobooks on.
2: my Kindle Oasis. I read them on my iPad as well, but that‘s only because my library does not use Overdrive/Libby, so their ebooks aren‘t compatible with Kindle.
Thanks for the tag @EadieB
1. Sometimes, but my phone is perpetually full of photos & memes so I am more likely to stream audiobooks.
2. My Amazon Fire Tablet. It's cheap, colorized, and about the size of a physical book page.
@BooksNBowls @MatchlessMarie @MilesnMelodies Want to play?
1. Occasionally but feels as if you are always turning pages.
2. I read most of my books on my iPad with the Kindle App and al the different library apps, e.g Borrow Box and Libby. Also listen to all my audiobooks through the Audible App. I am considering a Kindle Fire HD 10.
I tag @Crazeedi @EadieB @Nute @kezzlou85 @CocoReads @tracey38 @PageShifter @Tove_Reads
1. I have but I prefer physical books. It‘s too easy for me to lose focus when trying to read an e-book.
2. 🤷🏼♀️ e-books are my least preferred format. I have a kindle, which is convenient when traveling. But if I had to choose I‘d pick my third computer screen (that no one can see unless standing right behind me) when I‘m at work. 😉
Who hasn‘t played? Consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for the tag, @EadieB!
1. Heck no! If I'm without a physical book and have to look at my phone, rest assured that I'll be scrolling Litsy!
2. I have an older Kindle Paperwhite and I've only ever read e-books on it when I hike into the backcountry hauling a backpack where weight is a concern. The Kindle Paperwhite is so lightweight and compact that its perfect for bringing along a bunch of books without the excess pounds and/or mass.
#Two4Tuesday @TheSpineView Thanks for the tag!
1. No. Only if I don‘t have my iPad with me. I do listen to audiobooks with my cell phone.
2. My iPad is my favorite device to read books on kindle App
Can you play? @vlwelser @SRWCF @SusanLee @Mollyanna @Kelly_the_Bookish_Sidekick @AnneCecilie @mhillis
Apparently today is my 3-year litaversary! Not sure what book to post, so I chose all of them, I guess. Hopefully I‘ll have more great years and great reads ahead of me!
Hope everyone had a good weekend. 💕
Anybody got anything exciting happening this week?
It‘s my daughters 12th birthday on Wednesday and she‘s has asked for a home made afternoon tea…wonder what I‘ll be doing on my day off tomorrow!!
Hey #1619GroupRead Littens, the first snow day in 4 years has derailed my plans to kick off Chapter 1‘s discussion this morning. Between a house full of teens that need food on an hourly basis, tons of wet snow clothes, and now the loss of power, hopefully I‘ll be able to do it tonight. Sorry for the delay!
My #BookReport for Jan 9-15
Sadly I didn‘t finish any books this week as I‘ve been reading some long books and it‘s been a slumpy week
📖The Girl in the Mist 55%
📖A History of Wild Places 5%
🎧Go Tell the Bees I Am Gone 55%
DNF Iron Widow
Besides finishing what I‘m reading:
🎧Arsenic & Adobo, Artificial Condition
📚Fullmetal Alchemist, Amari & the Night Brothers
1. The Summer Job by Lizzie Dent
2. Cold and frosty. Not at all pleasant driving to work at 2.30am in the morning. Thermals have come out already!
3. Yankee candles, cosy blanket, hot chocolate and cuddles with Lola & Belle 🐾
Reading this…you‘re tagged x
Thank you for the tag @Andrew65
Free title translation will be When you Look At Me. A gift from a friend who is a historical romance reader. Set in 1796, Miranda, a British woman, married an unknown man in America to avoid a “scandal” after her father committed suicide and a way to stabilize her financial situation. Her husband unexpectedly died and there is a confuse situation with Mr. Hamilton. A hate/love relationship, cheesy, funny, predictable. I really enjoyed it. 3.4⭐️
Today‘s extra-special birthday Litten is @dariazeoli ! 🎂🧁🎂🧁🎂🧁🎂🧁🎂🧁
Daria, we hope you have the most wonderful day filled with all you‘ve ever wanted, including lots of #birthdaylove, lots of cake and lots of books!
It‘s been a bit of a week and I canceled my plans this weekend so a perfect time to start on my reading goals for #joyousjanuary #readathon @Andrew65
Hoping to finish 6-7 audiobooks this week, my kindle book and maybe 5 print books. I‘m off Monday so we‘ll see what I get done.
Starting with Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen