1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (reading) and Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve (listening)
2. "One of those Bonnie-Prince-in-the-heather sorts of things, no doubt."
3. All day black coffee and now an All Day IPA.
I'm having the hardest time getting through the third book. I'm really tired of Mare going back and forth between the two princes. In my opinion they're both assholes and I wish she would actually put some effort into saving literally anyone. I'm going to finish it but I'm not happy about it #nowreading
Currently giving all these a reread. One of my favorite authors.
1. Probably the year after I was finished with college. I just wanted to be out in the world enjoying my freedom.
2. I became a homebody and got back to my first love, books.
3. The Harry Potter series. Always.
4. Half Price Books, library sales and Amazon
5. Harry Potter and fortune cookies. It's a long story.
6. Just go with it. Haha
7. Better search tool
1. Let's get physical! physical!
4. Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carringer
5. These Broken Stars
6. For the most part
7. Harry Potter, Anything by Francesca Lia Block
8. The Curse Workers series by Holly Black.
9. Abhorsen by Garth Nix
10. Chronicles of Narnia
11. It's about half and half. I am a sucker for a pretty cover though.
1. Maze Runner series
3. I always thought Pocahontas should of chosen Kokoum
4. Nonfiction / Crime / Mystery
5. The main girl from 13 Reasons Why
6. C. S. Lewis
7. Random regular girl turns princess/naturally the best at everything
8. The Chronicles of Narnia
9. Series of Unfortunate Events
Everyone needs a little #happiness
I've been waiting for this one for a few months from the library so I'm very excited it's finally here. Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows!
My very first #bookishwouldyourather ! Thanks to @Kalalalatja and @thirstyreader !
Okay here we go:
1. Only read Harry Potter forever #potterheadforlife 🔮
2. Only use dog ears as bookmarks because ew....
3. Always read with the dustjacket off. I'm super clumsy.
4. Only read poetry. I love it love it love it.
5. Only own black and white books. My two favorite colors. 😎
Thanks for reading!