Search
Add Review, Blurb, Quote
Add
Activity
Activity
Thread the Halls
Thread the Halls | Lea Wait
1 post | 2 read | 3 to read
Christmas in Haven Harbor, Maine, means family, trouble, and murder . . . This Yuletide season, there's no time for Angie Curtis and Patrick West to linger under the mistletoe. Patrick's being needled by his mothermovie star Skye Westto set the stage for a perfect white Christmas as she brings her costar, screenwriters, and director home for the holidays. With his mother's long list of wishes, Patrick's becoming unraveled. To help, the Mainely Needlepointers offer to decorate Skye's Victorian mansion and create needlepoint pillows as gifts for the guests. But not long after the celebrity celebrants invade Haven Harbor, an unscripted tragedy occurs. Then some questionable Christmas cookies make Patrick sick. Before Santa arrives at the town pier on a lobster boat, Angie and the Needlepointers need to trim down the naughty list, catch a cold-hearted killer, and wrap up the case . . .
Amazon Indiebound Barnes and Noble WorldCat Goodreads LibraryThing
Pick icon
100%
blurb
Bklover
Thread the Halls | Lea Wait
post image

Got lots of shopping done today and now I am ready for hot tea and a cozy mystery. And tomorrow I am not leaving my house. And maybe not my bed.
#tistheseason. #reindeerreads

Tamra Sounds wonderful to me! 6y
PurpleyPumpkin I feel exactly the same! But I think I'll have to pick up groceries tomorrow. 😐 6y
See All 12 Comments
SassyBookworm Love your pj pants!!! Leggo my eggo 🤣 6y
Bklover @Cinfhen @Tamra Yes! I don‘t even care if I eat! 6y
Bklover @PurpleyPumpkin Go Monday. Eat grilled cheese. Enjoy!❤️ 6y
Bklover @Chrysta23 Thanks! I actually got them in the men‘s department at JCPenney. Love my Eggos. Plus the nod to Stranger Things! 6y
SassyBookworm @Bklover my oldest daughter is obsessed with Stranger Things!!! 6y
Leftcoastzen 👍 6y
Tamra @Bklover I think I draw the line at eating. 😋 Sleeping, reading, eating. Priorities! 😆 6y
Cortg I immediately thought Stranger Things when I saw this picture. Cute PJ‘s! Enjoy your day at home, I‘m jealous. 6y
Bklover @Cortg Thanks! I did! Although I did get out of bed😉 6y
107 likes2 stack adds12 comments