1. North Carolina, USA
2. Hatteras, North Carolina—trying my best to get there for good ✔️
3. Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away (Gemina, Illuminae vol. 2)
4. Chopped (or pulled) NC barbecue
5. Littens, you readers rock 😘💕
1. Michigan, USA
2. Where the temps are between 65-75, low to no humidity in summer, no snow, mostly sunny but some rain. I don‘t think this place really exists. I wouldn‘t mind Spain 🇪🇸 for a while though.
3. Virginia, USA (Always and Forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han)
4. Typical American food - 🥔🍞🍔🍕🍟🌮🌭- we are a solid Midwest town.
5. All the love to all the Littens! 💗💓
1. Grew up in Adelaide, now live in Melbourne (Australia)
2. London for a year or two, pretty much any city for a while, but I'd want to come back here eventually
3. West Country, UK
4. I don't think there's anything that's typical, but Melbourne is known for its restaurants, bars and cafes
5. I so enjoy the connection with readers all over the world - love to all of you 😘😘😘
Thanks for the tag @Ruthiella Tagging my newest follower
1. Vermont USA
4. Maple syrup, gourmet coffee, and craft beer are huge here. I live on a brewery highway, with tourists visiting the 3 local breweries that have won national and international awards. (I think I quit drinking just in time.)
5. 💕💕💕 to all.
1. St. Louis, Missouri, USA
2. I stayed in St. Cloud, France on an orchestra tour when I was 13 and it was literally the most beautiful place I've ever been.
3. The Village/The Castle, perhaps based on the town of Spindlermühle in the Czech Republic now.
4. St. Louis is famous for toasted ravioli 🍽
5. So excited to read more about what others are reading and learning on Litsy! ❤🥰