1. Impatiently waiting to hear if I got the job! 😩
2. Think positive thoughts and keep busy.
3. My youngest daughter is job hunting too and she just got an interview! 😃
4. Tagged Book STILL!! 😂
1. Having my schedule switched to 3-midnight to fix an inventory issue at work when I‘m on the tail end of a week stretch. 😩
2. Think about my next closest day off. And hug Mika. 😻
3. My birthday is coming up July 8.
4. Tagged book. Haven‘t had a lot of time to finish with the way my schedule has been.
1. Being taken advantage of, for about the 800th time. Getting really sick of this 😡
2. Either keep my mouth shut and put up with it, or start another argument.
4 I‘m not. I‘ve been awake since 3 AM , still have my stupid headache and not in the mood to read. I‘m TICKED.
Thank You For Listening.
1. Carb crash and cravings. Back on the healthy eating today. Oh. Work too. Of course.
2. Nothing special, normally. Self-care. Staring longingly at the Cadbury's Dairy Milk on sale? 😨
3. Memories of standing on top of Mt Sunday in New Zealand, with no-one else in a 25 mile radius. Utterly glorious.
4. As tagged. Self-care needed today so a book to remind me that meaning can be found everywhere ❤
1. I need to stay away from other social media sites today. Sometimes I can‘t help myself. Human rights violations are not ok. I am not American. But, I have lots of American friends. And most of them are sane. But apparently not all of them.
2. I‘m going to stick with Litsy. It‘s lovely in here.
3. Rainy day, hot tea, good books.
4. My #LitsyAroundTheWorld book. It‘s top secret. And One of Us Is Lying. @Chellebearss
1- unlike the rest of you, I like Mondays. I‘m home by myself for 12 hours. No cooking, no cleaning, I have the day to myself to do whatever the heck I want. Not hard for me to adjust to Monday. ✨✨✨✨✨
2- Lay on the couch, sit under the shade, grab a Coke and a book. 😁
3-Tuesday. Repeat of Monday. 😁😁
4- I‘m rereading Wildflower by Mark Seal.
1. After a long week at work I‘m fried, and today is full of appointments.
2. A nice warm bath (and I have a gnome shaped bath bomb) and at least getting my nails painted.
3. I get to hear my baby‘s heart beat today and I felt him or her move for the first time last Friday!
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in my paperback set. I haven‘t read this copy yet as we got them for my hubby.
1. Needing to clean 😫
2. Right now I‘m giving myself some time to enjoy my coffee and book (aka procrastinating) and then I just gotta suck it up and do it! 🙄
3. The happiest thing for today would be that I get this cleaning DONE so that I can enjoy the rest of my day reading at the pool!
4. Still Lives by Maria Hummel- stayed up late again reading last night- really into this one!