For half the day I really thought it was Tuesday so…
🍁 Finish the tagged book and squeeze another in from my #BookSPinBingo list.
🍁 I think my fav is turkeystuffingmashedpotatoesgravy.
1. The uk doesn‘t do thanksgiving so it‘s pretty much a random Thursday for me! I‘m meeting a friend for a pint after work and I‘ll probably watch some TikToks of some peoples lovely food and decorations, does that count as a plan?
2. The one time I ate thanksgiving dinner I had turkey, biscuits, mac and cheese and brown gravy and it was incredible! I can‘t be doing with the odd casseroles tho. That‘s my limit.
Super late for #twofortuesday but Littens are so forgiving I figured I‘d play anyway. Thanks @TheSpineView for the tag!
1) No but I‘m close! Just letters A, K, and Q for #litsyatoz and finishing my monthly reads for #authoramonth and #foodandlit. I won‘t finish #readingasia2021 but I‘m still plugging away anyway because I love the challenge.
2) Tagged, and fortunately it goes toward 3 of my challenges!
1. Completing a #bookspin book every month so far.
2. The tagged chunkster I'm working on.
Thanks for the tag @EadieB!
@Sola Raynor @hollyvoncount @ICantImReading @IndoorDame Do you want to play?
1. I completed my goal of 60 books already for 2021 and up to book number 68. I‘ve also not brought one single book this year but read for my existing books at open and from my kindle! It‘s one of the hardest things I‘ve done! Roll on Jan 1st when I can hit the shops 🛍
2. I‘m trying to get hold of a copy of my buddy read for the Winter Games “In the holidaze”
1) The tagged bookstore, The Strand, Parnassus (Anne Pachett‘s bookstore), RJ Julia‘s, the flagship store of Waterstone‘s in London, Powell‘s. As much as I love Munro‘s, I would love to visit one of these stores as well as attend the famous Hay Festival or just visit the bookstores at Hay-on-Wye.
2) No; I just let myself be in the moment.
1. I reread Pumpkinheads after reading it for the first time last year and I loved it so much, I see myself rereading it a lot more years!
2. I‘ve never lived somewhere where trick or treaters came before but it‘d be cute if they did now I‘ve moved! I‘ll probably buy some chocolate and then feed it to my friends if no one comes by. A lot of kids seem to live on my street and there‘s a nursery school so maybe?