My library did #blinddatewithabook for February!
I would never have picked this off a shelf, but ended up enjoying it quite a bit!
January Reads - 10
Favorite - The Forgotten Home Child
Book sixteen of 2019, a shorter non-fiction read
Book the fifth of 2019!
Headaches and a ski trip made this take longer.
I think I had the same grandmother. 😂
Book four in 2019!
I feel like I‘m on a roll.
Starting my 2019 reads with some non-fiction
December book club pick
1. Both! Grew up up north, spent 15 years in Texas.
2. Two and a half, the middle one is more of an accent
3. Litsy, SerialReader, BookShout, Goodreads, Loyal Books—I don‘t like to read on my phone
4. Still vacationing. Took the kids back to Magic Mountain. Closed down the park riding Tatsu.
5. I‘m always too late for tagging.
1. Hotel room in LA
2. Tagged book. Finished The Book of Essie last night for book club.
3. Depends on my mood. I have stacks of paperbacks and files of Kindle choices. I do a lot of eenie meenie miney moe if I don‘t have a must-read list.
This made me laugh out loud! Oh, Florida. 😂
1. Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night in Denver! Renaissance festival on Sunday.
2. 4 and two partial :( :( :(
3. Winter to ski! We live in CoSprings, so it‘s mild by us or I can drive two hours to my happy place. Already bought my passes for this coming winter.
4. Kenny Chesney is good, third time seeing him. Brad Paisley is great (seen him twice). George Strait is a fave.