I redid my book-nook! My parents went to North Dakota last week and brought me a few things that were my Grandmothers. The macrame wall hanging is probably older than me, and I love having things that were hers. I also got a ton of her baking pans and her rolling pin. Cooking unites me with the women of my family that are gone.
I read by the publication date for the books I review. :)
Makes it easy.
1. In front of the fire (at this time of year) on the settee, and in the bedroom. In Summer in the motorhome (second home - preferably with a sea view).
2. Both but more likely scrap paper or letter or envelope.
3. Don‘t like stopping in the middle of chapters.
4. Drink Yes, eat only if snack.
5. No peace and reading.
6. Increasingly several! Audio, physical, ebook, Group Read.
8. In Head
9. Never skip or read ahead, every word! 👇
This was a fun little quiz. And true. https://www.bookbrowse.com/quiz/quizresults/index.cfm?fuseaction=d
(Stolen from @BethM 😁)