Come home from another work trip to a lovely pile of sweet birthday wishes 😍 My heart is definitely full, this community is truly the best. And quite honestly, this feels like more than I deserve because I‘ve been a less than stellar pen pal. Thank you SO much to all my #LitsyLove pals who took the time to send me a special birthday card. And thank you to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday here. Here‘s to 31!
Thank you for all my Halloween and fall mail. I've been really bad about posting my thank yous over the last couple months. But I love all the mail I get from all my Litsy friends. 💖💖 I'm still working on replies, but know I appreciate you all.
#PoutinePenPals #LitsyPenPals #PenPalExchange #LitsyLove
@lucifare @Beatlefan129 @huntersmom1977 @PaperbackPirate @throwmeabook @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks @pigeonsandcrows @PurpleyPumpkin @Mitch
Thanks for the tag @Mandoul and Qs @eggs!
1. “Inodoro“ which means toilet in Spanish. I like how fancy it sounds xD
2. Enough to tell the story. I love #ArtemisFowl but maybe it could have used fewer books...
3. I write blog posts, essays, letters for #LitsyLove, and short stories :D
4. Some of my new followers are @hazel2019 @kymmiesreads @mellissimo
You can find the original #wonderouswednesday image under the tag. I like to make new ones ^^;;
Thanks @Eggs. Appreciate the tag @JessClark78 @veritysalter @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks @Balibee146 @TheLibrarian
1. No, but I enjoy trying (and failing) to guess the meaning of -phile words!
2. It depends a lot on setting and story for me. My favourites are Discworld and Lonesome Dove, both very different 😄
3. I write short stories. Going to do #LitsyLove too, which should be fun.
4. If you are interested @Crimson613 @cleoh
It‘s hard to believe November is nearing the half way mark! 🧣🍂I‘ve been preoccupied with work and projects - attempting to get tasks and to do‘s completed before the onset of the holidays. My reading has taken a bit of a hit this month, because of this, but I‘ve been slowly working my way through the books pictured, when I do have a spare moment. (cont. in comments)