I'm wayyy behind this week.
Book - Intensity by Dean Koontz (it lives up to its title; one of his best books)
Author - Ira Levin (one of my all time favorites)
Movie - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Sean makes me love it even more than the first one!)
Food - Ice Cream (specifically cookies n cream)
Combining A, B & C posts as it's easier
📚 All the Light We Cannot See, Blood Work & A Christmas Carol
👩💻 Ann Radcliffe, Harry Bingham & Agatha Christie
🎬 Avengers, BBC Sherlock & The Chase
🍟 Apricots, Blueberries & Chocolate
📙📖 Betty Crocker's cookbook 👍🏻 Yes I'm old school
🌭🥪 It really depends on the day and the occasion
❤️💕 Gordon Ramsay!!! I want him to come over and tell me what a donkey I am
🍌🍕🍍 Banana and pineapple pizza mmmmmmm 😋
1. Do my Pinterest food boards count? Lol
2. I don‘t know what silly person is trying to make hotdog as a sandwich work, but they need to stop it is NOT A SANDWICH!
3. It would have been Anthony Bourdain 😞
4. Can‘t really think of any
1. Gone With The Wind - I guess we really would be GONE to everyone. :)
2. The Island House - We may not have a house. - I know pretty silly.
3. The High Tide Club - We may get some high tides.
4. Tangerine - In case there aren‘t any fruit trees.
5. The Waters & The Wild - Probably appropriate.
Thanks for the fun today.
Who can resist an 80s challenge?? Not 👈 girl! 1. No joke, it would be Ready Player One 2. Frogger! 3. SOOO many but I‘ll go with Huey Lewis and the News, Squeeze, Hall & Oates, Chicago, Crowded House, Genesis, Journey... 4. Again, so many... Some Kind of Wonderful, Pretty In Pink, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Can‘t Buy Me Love, For Keeps, Shag, Dirty Dancing, Better Off Dead, Footloose, Say Anything... #manicmonday
2. We have a Kindle Fire
3. Twitter 😬 and Instagram and PeekaBoo (bro and SIL use it to share pics of the nephew instead of posting all over regular soc media. They have allow you too see)
4. Laptop, and iPad
3. Facebook - gotta keep up with my kids and see pictures of the cutest grandbaby in the world 🤪
4. Desktop at work. iMac and iPad at home.
1. Paranormal Romance
2. Nanny (I was waaay too young, - in 5th grade - so it was under the table, lol)
3. Unemployed at the moment
4. English tutor/editor/writer
5. Tea - Matcha Latte to be specific
1. Anything that looks like an absorbing read
2. Working in a donut / coffee shop. I was a barista before being a barista was cool.
3. Massage therapist with my own practice
4. I‘d be a physical therapist if I‘d started on this path at a younger age
5. Neither but occasionally tea
1. Pretty much every book not set where I live 😉
2. England. I was able to spend some time in university studying in England, and I fell in love with it (although I was in love with it from afar prior to my studies there) 🏴
3. Safari in the Serengeti, Tanzania 🇹🇿
4. Fly ✈️
5. Both 🍨🍦
Posting early otherwise I will use for procrastination purposes tomorrow. Litsy, you are a drug! 1. Persuasion—Anne and Captain Wentworth 2. #Persuasion—the movie version with Rupert Penry-Jones and Sally Hawkins 3. Lilies of any kind. Or alstroemeria 4. In Feb., conversation hearts! Any time, gummi bears. Must be Haribo. 5. Red. Most definitely. #manicmonday Thanks JoScho!