Thanks for the tag, @Eggs !
1. While technically I do this before December, I enjoy preparing holiday cards and mailing them.
2. I don‘t have one specifically, but I do love the movie Love Actually. And, I always have a thought to watch Little Women this time of year (the version with Winona Ryder).
3. A week off of work, which is providing me with a lot of self-care.
Thanks for the tag @Bklover
* Going into the woods to get our Christmas tree 🎄
* Not a Christmas book, but I love the scene in 'The Book Thief' with the snowman in the basement
* I'm grateful for my friends, family, and loved ones to share this season of joy with
My favorite thing to do? Watch out the window while it snows. I‘m pretty much an indoors lady.
As a former children‘s bookseller, I sold so many of these every winter. I so love this book.
I‘m grateful for blankets. I‘m addicted to blankets and throws. And, since I‘m always cold, I almost always have one on my lap.