#WondrousWednesday (last week)
🐶Everyday I discover something beautiful to me, There are many beautiful things, like moments I share with family, friends, nature, when I remember wonderful memories, a book....
🐶This is a recent image from my phone gallery (January 16th, 2023)
Thank you @Eggs 🥰
1. Work...which I'm just wrapping up for the day! I read, meditate and do diamond painting! Walk when it's not stupid cold and snowy lol.
2. Travel - see the world and other cultures, the love of a pet and being comfortable in your own skin.
Thanks @peaknit @Eggs #wondrouswednesday
#WondrousWednesday Thanks for the tag, @TheSpineView
1) Worrying about my Mom‘s health/stress, and feeling overwhelmed by my future. I‘m working on not stressing about things I cannot control.
2) Snowmobiling! It is fantastic & I have never felt more alive.
Who wants to play that hasn‘t played already, you are tagged!
1. I don‘t like waiting. Especially waiting for others to do things that only they can do, that will take them five minutes, and the absence of their task is preventing me from completing my task. I cope by venting and whining, and by finding other things to do.
2. Everyone should have the opportunity to visit a place that takes them out of their comfort zone.
1. My family, my mental health, & beauty standards the world feels we need to follow! I manage it by going to therapy, practicing self care & reminding myself of my self worth.
2. I know others might disagree but I think the feeling of being in love with another and receiving that same amount of love back and being proud of a lifelong commitment and relationship with that person is something everyone should experience.
I like to deal with things quickly & head on, so things I can‘t control (but affect my family, friends or me) stress me. Reading, crocheting & talking with my husband calms me.
Joy. Love. Being unapologetically, genuinely, 100% you - don‘t worry about how you look, what others say - just love being you 💙
❄️ Depends on the day. I‘m sure life throws me stress daily.
☀️ Ignore it if I can‘t impact it, handle it if I can … if my plan is to ignore it then I‘ll change my focus temporarily with music, journaling, listening to a book/podcast 🤷🏼♀️
♥️ True love/happiness. Be open to it as it will lighten your soul. In lieu of that … a change in scenery so drastic that you‘re shocked & awed.
Thank you @IndoorDame ~ Happy #wondrousWednesday. @Eggs
1️⃣ Work. I try to stay organized and have a plan.
2️⃣ Unconditional love. Other cultures. True friendship. Thrills. Undisturbed nature. See a natural wonder. Eat at a Michelin star restaurant. Live abroad. Learn a new language. Learn to play a musical instrument.
Want to play? @Blueberry @MoonWitch94