1. new fiction
2. Comparison is the thief of joy...Teddy Roosevelt - I say this to the social media slaves - my girls!
2. The Napping House, I have several copies for giving ready to go, was both of my daughters‘ favorite.
1. New books
2. It's actually from the movie Stanger Than Fiction. Harold says "who in their right mind in a choice between pancakes and living chooses pancakes?"
Dr. Hilbert: "Harold, if you pause to think, you'd realize that that answer is inextricably contingent upon the type of life being led... and, of course, the quality of the pancakes."
3. Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems
4. @TheFunkyBookworm @BridgetteM
Mahalo for the tag @KatColmer ?
1. I usually hit the New Books & Sale sections first.?
2. "I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else."
-Neil Gaiman ?
3. I go with a combo of old-school with "Are You My Mother" by P.D. Eastman & newer with the tagged book.?
4. Since we are a bit past Friday I'll let @readage &
@AshleyHoss820 decide if they want to play along.?
Was tagged by @gjacobs for #Fridayfavorites 😀 I‘m a few days late but what the heck!
1) I work in a school library organized by genre, so I usually start in Relationships. In a bookstore, I head straight for the #yalit section
2) Can‘t go past Groucho Marx: “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
4) @HeidiCatherine @Clwojick @LadyRuthven @CoffeeNBooks @DebinHawaii
I'm a bit late to the #FridayFavorites game, but here goes! Thanks for the tag @Sudi!
1. Sci-fi / Fantasy
2. The Litany Against Fear from Frank Herbert's Dune
3. The Children's Book of Myth & Legends
4. @Thereadingowlvina, @GrandDe64 @lesliemarie
1. I haven't been to an actual bookstore in ages. The one in my town closed down years ago as did the Barnes & Noble that was in the town an hour away where everyone goes to do their shopping #smaltownproblems I would go to the sale section though.
2. Peak not through the keyhole lest ye be vexed. It's from Stephen Kings Duma Key
3. The Giving Tree
Sorry it's a day late!
⚀ I don't start in any particular section.
⚁ “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”
― Johnny Depp
⚂ Hairy McLairy from Donaldson's Dairy, The Happy Hedgehog Band