Home Feed
Home
Search
Search
Add Review, Blurb, Quote
Add
Activity
Activity
Profile
Profile
#beautifulcover
review
maich
Untitled | Unknown
post image
Pickpick

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Anthony was a light, easy and absorbing romantic read. Spoken in dual perspectives. I absolutely loved it!
Kelsie Rae writes amazing emotional stories. I just love reading her books.
If you looking for second chance romance this one is perfect for you.
💕💕💕
#anthony #kelsierae #romance #naromance #newadult #bookreview #beautifulcover #ebook #kindlebooks #coffeetime #litsybooks #litsylove

blurb
maich
Sophie | Kelsie Rae
post image

Hi guys! Look at this beautiful cover😍💕 I can't stop staring at it!
Anthony by Kelsie Rae is coming June 25, 2019! Pre-order now on Amazon. Pre-order link is on my blog
https://knjigoljubka.blogspot.com/2019/05/cover-reveal-anthony-by-kelsie-rae.htm...

#anthony #kelsierae #signaturesweethearts #coverrevel #comingsoon #openbook #unicorns #beautifulcover #bookblogger #litsylove

blurb
maich
The Stars in Her Eyes | C. M. Albert
post image

Happy weekend everyone!
I'm a sucker for beautiful covers. And this one is absolutely gorgeous. I really want to read it. So I just bought a new ebook🙈
The Stars in Her Eyes is NA contemporary romance. Have you already read it?
What's your last book purchase?

#thestarsinhereyes #cmalbert #ebook #kindlebooks #romance #naromance #beautifulcover #openbook #candle #weekendvibes #litsylove

quote
maich
Hopeless | Colleen Hoover
post image

“Not everyone gets a happily ever after. Life is real and sometimes it's ugly and you just have to learn how to cope.” -Hopeless, Colleen Hoover
💕💕
I have a new profile picture. It's taken by my dear sister. And there is my favourite book from last year. Slovenian edition of Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.

#hopeless #colleenhoover #romance #romantsy #slovenianedition #beautifulcover #bookshelfie #bookishand #bookandhand #bookworm #booklover

review
maich
Miss You | Kate Eberlen
post image
Pickpick

Miss You by Kate Eberlen is a very sweet novel and beautiful story about the most important things in life... Is the story of taking risks. So it gets more complicated. All the planes, everything changes...
⭐⭐⭐⭐

#missyou #kateeberlen #paperback #slovenianedition #knjigarnafelix #ucilainternational #beautifulcover #womensfiction #goodreads #bookworm #booklover #review #bookreview

review
maich
Kiss Thief | L J Shen
post image
Pickpick

First book I read this year❤
4.5 stars⭐
I blame Instagram to read this book and I'm not sorry. I really liked and enjoyed it. Highly recommend! I could not put it down.
Full review on Goodreads and on my blog

#booked2019 #Newtoyouauthor
#monthlybookclubreadingchallenge #abookwithacrownonthecover
#LitsyAtoZ #letterT
#TheKissThief #ljshen #contemporaryromance #romance #romantsy #ebook #arc #kindlebooks #bookmarks #unicorns #planner #beautifulcover

57 likes1 stack add
blurb
maich
One Evening in Paris | Nicolas Barreau
post image
monalyisha @maich! My package arrived today! I‘m so excited. Thank you, thank you! I‘ll post a photo tomorrow. 🤗 11mo
maich @monalyisha I'm glad that arrive. Enjoy in reading😍 11mo
45 likes2 comments
blurb
maich
Untitled | Unknown
post image

The next book on my #tbr is Nemirni srci (Restlessly hearts) by @aliciapeljhan.author
It's a crime romance and can't wait to start it. The cover is gorgeous.
❤❤❤
#nemirnisrci #aliciapeljhan #beautifulcover #crimeromance #slovenianauthor #goodreads #bookworm #booklover #litsybooks

review
TiffanyMichele
Katie in Waiting | Erynn Mangum
post image
Pickpick

First Read of the year 📖🦉.
••Katie in Waiting is written by the marvelous @erynnmangum —she‘s self publishing now for those of you who like to read/support/discover that type of thing— It was a slow start but a grand book! Definitely will read again
.
#selfpublished #katieinwaiting #erynnmangum #favoriteauthor #supportselfpublishedauthors #inspiration #reading #readingday #chickflick #fluff #beautifulcover #januraryreads #bellesbookishnewyear19

review
candority
Gingerbread: A Novel | Helen Oyeyemi
post image
Mehso-so

I have a feeling that I‘m going to be in the minority when it comes to this book, but I just didn‘t get it. I spent 20% of the time engaged in Oyeyemi‘s wonderful writing, but the other 80% of the time I was confused and unsure about what was happening. I was tempted to bail several times.

That said, I think this is a case of ‘It‘s not you, it‘s me” - I‘ve come to realize that magical realism isn‘t for me 😔

#netgalley #beautifulcover