#aBookishquiz #justforfun @ljuliel
I can see 9 books
I can reach 4 of them
1 green book
No bookish apparel or cups. No library books and no kindle
My book is open and @wideeyedreader is reading on the couch next to me
Concentrated is the longest word, 12 letters
So that‘s 45 points
1. ❤️ Charlie Brown
2. Watching Christmas movies with my daughter
3. Date night-dinner and shopping for a new garbage disposal and faucet. We know how to keep it exciting 😉😂😂
5. Will do
1. Bargain Hunter! My best friend and I used to play it all the time at her house when we were growing up and I finally found it on eBay a couple years ago 😊
2. There are so many...All of Europe 😉
3. Just hit it. At 78/75 right now.
4. Can‘t think of any
5. What is your favorite Christmas book or movie?
1. Meeting new people and books 😁
2. I just scroll by anything I‘m not interested in.
3. Someone else mentioned having an option for DM. That would be nice. Somewhere to find information about the different “groups” for swaps, challenges, etc would be helpful. I‘m pretty new and have so far been unable to figure those out.
4. Maybe once a week
In October, for the first time ever, I picked out books to read ahead of time. I only picked 5 because I figured it would be easier to stick to that way. I did and ended up reading 5 more as well. It worked so well I‘m doing it again this month but still only choosing 5. @wideeyedreader and I start our cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie marathon today, which will cut down on our reading time 😉😂
I‘m starting this book today while I wait to go to lunch with a friend. I‘ve read her other 2 books and enjoyed them.
I almost never plan what I‘m going to read ahead of time. Usually I finish a book then stand in front of my TBR stacks until something jumps out at me. So I decided to give it a try this month. Some of these I‘ve had for quite awhile. We‘ll see if I actually stick to it or not 😉 Starting with the tagged.
We‘re driving from SC to MI today for my mom‘s memorial service this weekend. I can‘t read in a moving vehicle so I decided to try my first audiobook. I waited till the last minute to get one so there weren‘t many choices-it was between this and 1984 😂 Decided this was better for a road trip 😉
I love getting #bookmail. The 3 Magnolia/Joanna Gaines books are for my son‘s girlfriend, who‘s birthday is today. The top 3 are for me 😁
I finished A Train in Winter last night and decided I needed to read something a little less...intense next. So I started this one today 😊
It may still feel like summer-96 degrees today-but it sounds like fall in my living room. Football is great background noise to read to 😉😂 #donotlikefootball
It‘s a little rainy and windy today, courtesy of Hurricane Dorian. But it‘s not nearly as bad here as in other places. Hoping everyone along the coast is safe.
It‘s a good day to stay in and start a new book snuggled under my super soft blanket. I‘ve had this one for at least a year so it‘s probably time to give it a try.
I shouldn‘t be allowed to come to 2nd & Charles 😂😂 The last thing I need is more books to add to my TBR piles. At least I don‘t have as many as my girl @wideeyedreader lol I only found 3 today, which isn‘t bad I guess.
Back in the Philly airport on my way to spend the weekend in MI with my dad. Had a long layover already and now the plane has been delayed almost an hour. I almost didn‘t bring a book. Started this one a few days ago. It was a bit slow at the beginning but is picking up now. I loved A Man Called Ove and this one may be almost as good. Might have to look for more of his books when I get home.
I haven‘t picked up a book in about 2 weeks, between our anniversary trip and making an emergency trip home to be with my mom (and Dad) after she came home from the hospital with hospice care. Sitting in the airport in Philadelphia waiting for the last plane back to SC and thought maybe I‘d start this one.
I spent the weekend in the mountains celebrating a good friend‘s birthday and came home to both the books I recently ordered. 😁👍🏼📚 #bookmail
1. Trip to Florida this weekend/next week to see my son who recently moved there. Also 25th anniversary trip next month with my sweetie ❤️
2. New music? No idea lol
3. I got it cut super short when I was like nine. That was a bad look on me.
4. My daughter @wideeyedreader has introduced almost the whole family to D&D.
5. Husband‘s work had a family day last weekend and both pictures are from that.
@DebbieGrillo @MinDea #humpdaypost
1. None lol All the books that are my favorites I have read on my own but several I should have read in school, based on what others have read. We just didn‘t.
2. Dark grey Eddie Bauer shirt that says Take a Hike
3. Tidying Up with Marie Kondo