@i-am-papercrane thank you so so much for everything! I love it all!!!
P.S. I now realize that the Cthulhu tin was actually filled with tea not mints LMAO 😂😂 I have never seen tea packaged that way 🤦🏼♀️
#screamathonswap thoughts are always harder than you‘d think...🤔
1 I prefer fast zombies or infected like ones in movies like 28 Days Later (one of my faves); not felt compelled to read ANY zombie books
2 Always enjoyed vampires and some werewolfy stories (American Werewolf in London is a fave)
3 LOVE both - do you mean SLASHERS?! I used to work on horror movies so I like it all
4 Carrie, Rosemary‘s Baby, Psycho
5 M&M‘s but not hazelnut spread!
👻 Twix, although I like most chocolates without nuts. Also licorice, jelly bellys, I'm not too picky.
👻 I'm more the gory scary type but I'm not against cute spooky.
👻 Bookmarks, funkos, crystals, gargoyles and recently I've developed a fondness for letter openers.
👻 I love most of Stephen King's monsters, especially the new Pennywise.
I'm just a basic witch that likes to scream and be cozy. 🕷🦇🦈🎃👻📖🍮😈💀🖤 (why is there no witch emoji on Android!?!?!)
And so begins my favorite time of year!
Let's bring on the cozy, Halloween, and horror swaps! I've signed up for 3 so far, plus I'm going to host my #AllHallowsReadSwap again this year if there is interest.
#BasicWitchSwap @sprainedbrain @Meaw_catlady
Screamathon mid-month checkin. I‘m loving #screamathon October.
1. I always read a bit more then I expect I will. Lol
2. I have added Locke and Key. And I can‘t believe I haven‘t read Practical magic yet. It‘s on the TBR now.
3. I haven‘t decorated this year. The little‘s class is going to camp on the 31st. He‘s excited, but we don‘t want to rub in the fact that he‘s going to miss Halloween.
4. Going to say hello now!
Mid-month check in time! How is everyone coming along with their #screamathon selections?
1. Have you read more or less than you thought you would?
2. Looking at other #screamathon posts, what is one book you would add to your TBR pile?
3. Post pictures of your Halloween decorations along with your answers!
4. Go say hello to a few other #screamathon participants!