I‘ve taken the time to really think about my response to these questions. I don‘t mean any disrespect or offense to anyone.
1. The many friendships I‘ve made. I‘ve seen true kindness & compassion.
2. I feel the swaps became an ugly monster on Litsy. Once the scamming, complaining, and likes & dislikes started the tone of Litsy changed for me personally. Im not against swaps but I do think it brought out a darker side. 👇🏼
4. I post daily and sometimes multiple times a day.
5. I like that Litsy offers interactive/connective activities.
6. For me Litsy is foremost about books and sharing our love of books and reading. I do think a small handful of people have made Litsy about popularity or Litfluence points, so I‘d like to see that feature eliminated. 3y