I have crossed some things off my bucket list #thissummer!
1. I visited a new-to-me city, Boston 🍻
2. I flew first class ✈️
3. I swam with dolphins 🐬
It‘s been great!
Menzies Castle Scotland
Jane Austen Or Maya Angelou
1. Vietnam (I want to eat allll the food!!)
2. Middle Earth
3. CS Lewis or Tolkien, or both! Over a pint.
4. I want to go on a foodie trip around the USA. Chasing obscure bits of deliciousness, and maybe a few cool bookstores too!
5. Mrs. Weasley, I just know we‘d be BFFS!
Congratulations on the 5K, @corycatelyn , and thanks for hosting this great #bucketlistgiveaway 😊
At the top of my bucket list:
1. Travel to London again, and see more of England & Ireland
2. Develop a circle of friends 😊❤
3. Create a beautiful home book nook/library/sanctuary
Top 3 books I'd like to own:
1. The List by Amy Siskind
2. America: The Farewell Tour by Chris Hedges
3. Devotions by Mary Oliver
Thanks to @corycatelyn for the fun idea of the #bucketlistgiveaway!
Bucket list: Become fluent in American Sign Language, do a literary tour of England, and get a bookish tattoo!
Books to read: The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle (Turton), The Mystery of Three Quarters (Hannah), and Resurrection Bay (Viskic)
Someone I know is waiting to go in for surgery, and she says she's got 4 books she wants to finish while she's recovering. She called it her bucket list, but with the drugs, it sounded like #BookItList, and I thought, that would make a great hashtag. Then, maybe it already is, and I'm behind the times.