Great haul from the book sale! Now, where am I going to put them all? 🤔
1. I love to read in bed and on the front porch.
2. Bookmark. Lately origami hearts that I‘ve been making with one of the grandboys.
3. I can stop.
4. Yes. Lots of tea. And wine.
5. Music often.
6. One at a time.
7. Everywhere. I always take a book along.
9. I never read ahead.
10. Break the spine. I can never keep books looking new when they go everywhere with me!
12. Whoever wants to play!
First book of 2018! It‘s so good.
1. Jo March
2. Little Women
3. 1 cat (Quincy), 2 dogs (Teddy, Nazareth)
4. Rebecca, 29; Amy, 27; Adam, 21
5. My family, music, staying up late, snow days, crocheting
6. 1 or less 😢
7. Paper, but I read on my Kindle sometimes
8. O Holy Night
10. Big books
12. Red Sox
14. Margaret Atwood, Stephen King, DH Lawrence
1. An article about the best apps for book lovers. 2. It seems like from birth, but probably around age 5. 3. Books I read over and over as a kid, like Little Women and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. 4. Underground Railroad. 5. Crafts and spending time with family. 6. Mad Men. 7. Great Swedish Fairy Tales 8. Goodreads. 9. No. 10. My parents, but especially my dad. #10questions @LazyOwl
Long-awaited library hold just in! Has anybody else read this?
These are the end papers to my 1947 edition of Little Women. This book was my mother's. I read it dozens of times as a girl. #endpapers
Sounds like the perfect New Years Eve to me. Who's with me?
Mr. K's Used Books in Greenville, SC and North Charleston,SC. This is a great bookstore with something for everyone. You can also trade in items for store credit, and they have CDs, DVDs, albums, and more. It's an amazing place to wile away an afternoon. #getindie