Roll on holidays!
Next up! Annual Autumn book swap selection!
1. It changes all the time. Delightful is the word today.
2. Three seems like a good number... I'm reading Outlander and I think there are 10 so far.
3. I don't write really, but if I did it would be fiction.
4. @CaseyLea @TheSpineView @ljuliel
I wanted to like this book, but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe it was the wrong time for me to read this.
I didn't find the characters likeable or sympathetic, I kept hoping I'd get into it but it never happened.
I borrowed the audiobook from the library because I couldn't get into the ebook. The book is narrated by the author and she has a lovely accent, easy to listen to.
1. I love reading comments, meeting new people (virtually) the sense of community and encouragement...oh yeah and books!
2. I don't really do book swaps but I like to see what others do.
3. I can't think of anything
4. A few times a week
5. I enjoy all of those even if I don't participate, they're fun. I do love questionnaires!
6. Maybe if there was an easy way to see who is following you so you don't forget to tag them in a post.
1. I've been listening to Dracula on audible. Not quite done but that was the only Halloween themed book I read.
2. Farewell, Dorothy Parker- and to say I only finished 1 book in October!
1. Isabel Allende, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Harper Lee.
2. I think I would be too overwhelmed to say anything! I can't even think of a question in answer to this question lol.
3. 244 (My best approximation).
4. @DaveGreen7777 @Jerdencon @Eggs @JoScho @hes7 @wanderinglynn
This book really gives perspective on how one ordinary day changed lives forever. I keep telling everyone about it and I think they think I'm crazy but it's so good!!
I'm loving this book so far. Such an interesting premise. It's made me try to remember what I was doing on December 28, 1986. Probably wallowing in my teenage angst and driving my parents crazy!
2. Yes!! And ebooks and print books... all the books!
3. A few things, today is my daughter's 30th birthday, what seen amazing gift she is, a party for no reason tomorrow, Thanksgiving, family.
4. Too many to count
Good morning from Snowy Colorado! We had 5-7 inches of snow between Sunday and this morning and we're expecting an additional 8 inches between Tuesday and Wednesday! We have a delayed start today, but I'm holding out hope for a snow day on Wednesday.
I have $40 in Kindle credit to spend in the next 21 days - I need suggestions please!!!
Have a fantastic week!
1. I don't remember exactly, but I signed up on my ipod touch because it wasn't available for android yet.
2. Liberty on all the books!
3. I've read about the same amount, but added tons to my tbr.
4. Fiction, historical fiction
@Jerdencon @DaveGreen7777 @hes7 @Eggs
1. I can't share one without the other ;)
2. Read, drink tea, take naps
3. Stay home and relax
4. @Jerdencon I will email you soon! @DaveGreen7777 @hes7 have a great weekend! @Eggs thanks for creating these, I look forward to them every week!
1. They're going pretty well! I haven't read a lot of books but I've read some great ones.
2. My grandmother lived to be 100 years old, and I'm a few months from being halfway there!
3. I really love all kinds, depends on my mood. Old, new, jazz, funk, rock, country, classical
4. August - marriage anniversary
5. Congratulations September anniversaries!
First semi-fall like day in Lakewood! Great day for reading!
1. Are You My Mother?
2. Handling Sin by Michael Malone or Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosch
3. We Were Liars
4. I'm really into egg cups this week. My daughter made them.for me last week and they're a convenient, delicious, make ahead breakfast.
5. @Jerdencon @Eggs @DaveGreen7777 @JoScho @Coleen @howjessreads #wondrouswednesday
Gaaaahh!!! Me and Daisy loved this book. Linda Holmes captured all the feels. She even wrote about seeing mental health assistance in a way that makes sense for anyone. It's a fun book, but I really related to the characters. None of them were perfect, just perfectly ordinary. Love!