Oh my @Chrissyreadit you sure did spoil me this month!! I love all of the summer deck picnic goodies and can‘t wait to use them!!
1. I kind of garden…
1. A total bibliophile 🤓
2. A voracious reader loves to read, a bibliophile loves to read and feels the need to have all things bookish in and around their lives.
@BethM @JenReadsAlot @peaknit
Even though this is my least favorite book of the series… I am so glad we get to meet her!!
This is so me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Today I got to be part of a group that watched this documentary and then had some seriously inspired discussion about the ADA and why we never hear about the trailblazers that made it happen!
🧠 reading, going for a walk, taking some deep breaths
🧠 I took a sick day on Tuesday because I had a massive headache and tried not to feel guilty about it
Thanks for the tag @JenReadsAlot @Eggs
I tag anyone who wants to play
1. I love to go hiking!!
2. If you count my litsy posts as reviews, yes.. I do journal about every book I read and I have a star rating system
3. My deck in the summer and under a blanket in my reading room during the winter
I found Hannah‘s story to be very interesting and a good reminder that just because someone is in the public eye it doesn‘t mean you know their whole story!
I read this book for a diversity book club and boy am I glad I did! It is so poignant and gives the history of the fight for equality for individuals with disabilities… a fight I I still fight everyday for my students!
1. Not that I can remember
2. The Harry Potter series (I am currently on my 13th reread)
3. Keep my head above water this last month of school!
Thanks for the tag @JenReadsAlot
@KateReadsYA @Mommamanzi @BethM @peaknit