Are you with me? If so, what's that book?
Are you with me? If so, what's that book?
1. Trivial Pursuit
2. Scotland- been there once, only for 2 days, 25 years ago
3. I don‘t really set goals for myself- as long as I am always reading and trying new books!
4. Dark Tower series
5. What is your favorite snack to eat while reading?
1. Clue or The Game of Life
3. Good. Completed 25 of 30 books so far
4. Harry Potter series. When I got into it I think the 4th or 5th book had just been released so I fell into it late. But absolutely loved it
5. Favorite cookie?
1. Draughts but I'd prefer a jigsaw
2. New York
3. Small goal 52 will make it after an 8 month slump
4. Stephen King thanks @TrishB my favourite SK enabler 😘👑
5. What is your best book related childhood memory
(Mine is on Hogmanay, reading, with my first ever whiskey - which was basically lemonade with about one molecule of malt in it, cheers dad 🍻)
1) I like salty things so chips or pretzels
2)Not an audio book person, can't get into it.
3) Murder Mystery Dinner tonight, scrapbooking and Thanksgiving!
4) Way too many lol
5) Orange, Black ( I really am pretty much meant for Halloween 😂😂😂😂
1. My goal was 40 books and I'm on my 30th book. Seems achievable 😬
2. I'm totally afraid of heights but I cant stop signing up for treks. I seem to like that kind of fear🙈
3. Anything soothing 🎧
4. January ❄
5. High five guys ✋🙌
This was fun @howjessreads #friyayintro
1. No clue...had a major slump in August and haven‘t updated my Goodreads or #BulletJournal lists.
2. I fear that I‘ll sneeze while driving and end up in an accident during those few seconds my eyes are closed
3. Hip Hop/Rap (old school mainly)
4. May (wedding and the month I met my husband)
I‘ve started two books this week and can‘t seem to get into either one. One is a library e-book that will be automatically returned in just a couple days, and I was really looking forward to reading it, but it‘s just not doing it for me. Might have to bail and reread a favorite this weekend. Oh... and happy Friday the 13th!!
1. I‘ve been on vacation all week so haven‘t had a whole lot of need for productivity 😂 I‘m about to finish the book I‘m on though so I‘d say that
2. The beach or WDW
3. Hm…strawberry shortcake
4. Yes and no. It‘s the last couple days of my vacation and early Sunday morning we‘ll be back in the car for an 8+ hour drive home
5. Will do!
💛 Anne of Green Gables 📚
🧡 ketchup - bleah
🖤 snakes 🐍 scorpions 🦂
❤️ started out with 7. Margaret died at 1 day old, Mary passed in 2005, Maxine in 2016, and my only brother Frank 11 months ago. There are 3 left
💜 will do 🤗
1. No guilt here. I grew up in the 80‘s and listen to that decade‘s music a lot.
3. Horror unless nonfiction is a genre#
4. Breakfast for lunch but not brunch. Bagel, scrambled eggs, and veggie sausage
5. Working on it ....
1. Me and my little beauty of a niece 😍
2. It's not a book but a story one of the children in work wrote - set in Egypt. It was amazing!
3. Bank Holiday weekend so Family time, footy and lots of reading 👫⚽️🥂📚
4. It's been sunny then raining all day - typical April showers ☀️🌧
5. I had sweet & sour chicken with rice 🍛
1. Hm…Hey Arnold maybe. Though I was totally a Nick at Nite girl and loved watching the old shows like Happy Days
2. Visit Ireland and/or London
3. Right now by #booked2019 prompts. Usually whatever mood I‘m in though
4. Harry Potter series. Went through a phase where I purposely avoided stuff the popular kids at my school enjoyed 😂
5. Favorite nonfiction audiobook?
1. Aquarius ♒
2. Been promoted, though it's still in process 👩⚖️
3. Naked lunch - couldn't get through its crazy structure 😵
4. Gonna buy season tickets for autumn piano concerts for me and @Erofan 😘 And then try to catch up with bookish challenges 🤓
5. #Friyayintro ❤️ to @Lauram @BookwormM @DGRachel @Weaponxgirl and every other Litten! 💕
1. Don't know for sure yet, probably just ordering some fish and chips since it's a Lenten Friday.
2. The Kingdom of Copper is up next. Probably starting The Silent Patient very soon as well.
3. I have 9 on my TBR for the month... Wish me luck with that 😂
1. I‘m making my killer chicken soup! 2. Invisible Man will be finished Friday. 3. My goal is 25 books! Five ARCs. I am so far behind. #FridayFun
And the #Friday confession continues! My morning book is most likely to be different than my 'to read in the bed' do you suffer from this?
1- the view from my front door. Great to see sunshine again ! Two days in a row.
3- The Good Nurse was probably the best last month.
4- No specific time. I don‘t work and have plenty of time to read whenever I want.
5- Whatever I yank out of the freezer. I hate cooking. 41 years of it is enough to make a Preachercuss.
🐈 none at the moment, but when the kids were growing up: cats, dogs, fish, gerbils
📖 writing, making memory books
✈️ northern CA--Vermont--FL
❓Who or what makes you laugh?