A better month for pages and ok with books but I'm really going to struggle to meet my GR goal by the end of the year 🙁
November wrap up:
#BookishBingo: 20/24 with 5 bingos
2019: 285 books
Just some of my books read in November. Stop by my blog for the complete list. I had a great month! https://reecaspieces.com/2019/12/01/my-november-reads-wrapup-reviews-5starreads/
I meant to post this yesterday! 🙈 Here are some of the fun events going on here in November.
#GratefulReads @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks @OriginalCyn620
Welcome to November! I am carrying over a couple of Halloween themed books into the first of the month. Anasi Boys and Hollow Kingdom which I didn't get to last month. Is anyone else still working on their October list? 📚📚📚
My #NonfictionNovember contenders 🤓 some have been on my shelves pre-Litsy
My November reads wrap up is on blog. Stop by and say hi! https://reecaspieces.com/2018/12/01/my-november-reads-wrap-up-novemberreads-revi... Several good ones on here! Add to your tumbling TBR
Happy December! I made one book collage of my November reads at 8pm yesterday; and then I ended up finishing a 16th book, so I had to make another! The bigger the cover, the better I liked it. #jesshowreads2018 #monthinreview
A good month 😁
Also enjoying the #katet read and Wolves of Calla was fab!
Better on the number of books but less pages. Reading more on @SerialReader and trying to read all the Christmas ones. Also enjoying graphic novels again. My current read is taking forever to finish I think I‘m just not that into it, so keep reading other shorter things instead. Well on track to meeting my Reading Challenge target though! 😊
Total Books Read - 12
Total Pages Read - 3,612
Average Pages per Day - 120.4
I did a good job of clearing my current NetGalley titles. But I did a bad thing and requested more to make up for it. I bought books at the library. My #TBR is going nowhere good. Next year, I promise, is ALL about reading books I own or ones that are free. #ClearMountTBR
1. I plan to read mostly from La TBR, with a few rereads and library comics thrown in.
2. Not this year. I want to focus on revisions so I can finally share this most troublesome book with some beta readers.
3. It's time to dive into the holiday romances!!!!!!!!!!
4. Happy November, people who love November!
These are my Reads for November! Probably won‘t read them all but the leftovers will be read in December!
1. To read all the books I checked out from the library in September and October. Haven‘t read a single page yet.
2. No NaNo for me. I attempt to journal every now and then but am ultimately too lazy to do it with any regularity
4. Happy November loves! 🍂🍁🍂