Tell me what you're reading right now!
1. Tag your current read
2. Chatter about it!
3. Read, like, comment on other people's posts!
4. Come back next week
I'm still plodding through the Hugos list, which is one reason I'm reading Binti. I love it so far! It has amazing, vibrant worldbuilding and a Star Trek vibe.
#keeplitsyactive #taggame #friyayintro
1. Do things like DnD count? If not, Cluedo.
2. New Zealand for the Middle Earth stuff.
3. I am not doing reading goals so much any more.
4. Spirit Animals. I thought it was going to be too young, but it's still well-worth a read.
5. Which fictional universe would you like to adopt a child from? (My answer is Panem)
@PickwickPlockPlock Thanks for the tag!
❤ Wales, UK
? I do a mixture of library use, Kindle Unlimited and buying print books
? It's a nickname I use online a lot. I came up with it when I did NaNoWriMo for the first time, because part of the logo and aesthetic of that is "viking" and I did NaNo in my pyjamas mostly. So, pyjamaviking.
#gettingtoknowyou #litsy #littens #taggame
*I received this free of charge in exchange for an honest review*
This is a great pick! It's a non-fiction about the author's time as a submariner on a nuclear submarine during the Cold War. It's very readable and so informative. It's an enjoyable read and written really accessibly.
It's not for the faint-hearted though as there are graphic mentions of sex and bodily substances of all kinds. There is also a lot of bad language.
"Every time the curse is triggered, a stone falls from the tower wall..."