#ManicMonday #LetterB @CBee 🌻
Thanks for the tag at @Eggs
Book- tagged book by Anne Rice
Author- Alan Bradley (Flavia de Luce mystery series)
TV Show- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Singer - Beyonce
Song - Bullet with Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins
#LetterJ #LetterK #LetterL
J- Jem and the Holograms Graphic novel
K- Really great novel
L- One of my most favorites. Also one of the strangest books I've ever read.
Thank you for the tag @Eggs and @TheSpineView
1. I guess its in my soul, my mom said as soon as I learned how I never stopped. I used to drive her nuts reading everything as we drove by. But I don't have any other book fanatics in my life.
2. I'm kind of an all over the place reader. But if the tagged Author ever writes anything else I'm snatching it up.
3. No, I don't really had many bookish friends.
Well I'm 0 for 2 on my #Bookspin and #Doublespin
Haven't had the best luck in August so far. I got half way through but couldn't spend anymore time on it. The book describes itself as a blend of Mad Max and Frozen😂, it just wasn't a good fit for me.
I couldn't wait, signed back up with Audible to get access to the audio book today.
Thank you so much @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks and @Professional_Book_Dragon
This was such a sweet surprise! I'm so excited to read this and the bookmark fits me perfectly, that's all I think about most of the time😁
#LetterE #LetterF #LetterG
Post a favorite book with the letter "E", "F", "G" and tag some friends!
Thank you for the tag @TheSpineView ?
Wanna play? @DarkMina @JessClark78 @Librarybelle
This was like a really bad Black Dagger Brotherhood knock-off.👎 I gave it close to 3 hours, but by the end I was just hate-listening. I didn't like the MC, didn't like the hero, and the dialogue was cringy.🙄 I'm not even sure how this got on my TBR.☻️
#WonderousWednesday @Eggs ⚘️
1. I try to. But don't always get it in.
2. I read almost everynight, try to read in the morning if I get up early enough. I'm just getting back into audio books and set a new cleaning schedule during the week so I can read more on the weekend.
3. I'm not a re-reader, but I love a good cozy mystery.
#Two4Tuesday @TheSpineView ?
Thank you for the tag @DarkMina ?
1. I do love stories with magical elements and characters ?♀️?♀️?♀️?♂️?♂️?
2. I like vampires, not a nice "talent". But I like those stories.?
This was my second Riley Sager book, and I thought I knew what to expect. But, wow, this book legitimately scared me and that is rare for a book. I loved it! No spoilers, but I was not expecting that twist! I kind of wish I would I had saved this for Spooky 👻🎃🧙♀️🧛 season.
5 stars for me!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
What I love about Jennifer McMahon's books is the past and present storylines. I think this book was great, the beginning did drag a bit, but the second half made up for it. I enjoyed the current storyline more that the past, but that could be because I listened to this and the kids voices did get on my nerves a little.😄 The ending was pretty dark, I enjoyed that, but it was surprising since the beginning seemed pretty light.
I loved the cozy vibes listening to the audio book. Will be giving the other ones in the series a listen in Autumn and Winter with a mug of something warm. I loved the Netflix movie, and they followed the book for the most part. But the book has a little bit more of a melancholy feel, and I enjoy that.
#Weekendreads @rachelsbrittain 🌞
1. Starting The House Across the Lake tonight, will finish listing to Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess in the morning and start listening to The Children on the Hill.
3. I have an overly complicated system of creating my Bookspin Bingo TBR, then read my Bookspin and Doublespin books and then read to get a Bingo.
#BookspinBingo # Doublespin ✔️
#Almostachunksterchallenge (850?) @TheAromaofBooks ?
Finishing this book felt like an accomplishment, it was good and kept me engaged, but it just kept going! The romance was sweet for the most part. While being historically accurate, it is not what we may see today after "me too". The historical politics and time travel aspects were interesting and fun also. I enjoyed it and I will continue on with the series. ✨️
I LOVED this book! I have always been an Elvira fan, she was the first Funko Pop I ever bought. I probably was too young to be watching, but I've always been drawn to the spooky. Whether you are a fan or not, her life is so fascinating, before she even stepped into that costume she lived the most interesting and exciting life. I did the audio book and I definitely recommend listening to it.
Thank you for the tag, @Eggs 🌝
1. Would love to meet Stephen King or Roxanne Gay.
2. The tagged book, it was really fantastic.
3. Healing, I'm coming out of a 2 year autoimmune flare. Everyday I feel my body, mind and soul recovering💕💗💕
I finally reached the halfway point of this book over the weekend. So far so good 👍
I had broken this one up as two pics on my bookspin list and it was picked as my Doublespin pick. I'm going to just read on and finish this up this month!
#BookspinBingo #Bookspin @TheAromaofBooks
This was a quick short read, and I enjoyed it. But I think I may have outgrown Bridget now. I used to relate to her so much in my 20's, but now in my 40's I realized what a mess we both were!😄 Still had fun tho.
Glad that I have an actual list for my June wrap up!💜 Reading was such a struggle for awhile, I feel like I'm getting my groove back.💃
Always love my time in Wonderland, especially on Audio. I guess I didn't realize before that Alice is only 7. I was finishing this up last night, and was worried I was too tired and not paying attention because things weren't making sense🤪, but yeah, it doesn't make sense. Fun time!
#Seriesread2022 @TheSpineView ?
This is a short story as a followup after American Gods. It has been such a long time since I read American Gods when it mentioned the MC, Shadow, at first I was thinking Shadow was like an "entity" not a person.? I thought "oooh, this is gonna be spooky"Then I remembered. This was a pretty fun short read, good to visit this world again.