1. No. Here‘s an unpopular opinion: I don‘t really like Halloween. I don‘t like being scared. Don‘t hate me, Litsy!
2. No. See above answer.
3. I would like to get a wreath of fall leaves for my front door.
4. Will do! #WondrousWednesday @Eggs
1. My dogs looking out the window together. #DogsOfLitsy
2. Baking, cooking, reading, or napping if I‘m really lucky.
3. The hubs and I will be married 14 years this Monday, so we‘ll probably do something to celebrate this weekend.
4. Thank you @That-Bookish-Hiker for the tag. And open tag to anyone who already hasn‘t done this.
Thank you for the tag, @kspenmoll !
1. If you follow me on IG, this may look familiar... #SebastianKitty resting on my legs. #catsoflitsy
2. Read! I may also watch a movie, depending upon my mood. If it‘s a terrible rainstorm, I usually have a strong headache, so napping also happens.
3. Not anything at the moment - my kind of weekend!
4. Wish to play? Please jump in! #WondrousWednesday
Thanks for the tag, @EadieB !
1. Only two, one being the United States. I‘ve only visited Canada twice, and that was Campobello Island. If you count countries visited in books, well, it‘s a lot more.
4. Anywhere in Europe
1. U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Bahamas, Aruba, Caymans, St. Barts, St. Maarten, Antigua, England, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Bosnia.
4. United Kingdom
#WonderousWednesday @Eggs Thanks for the tag!
✈️ 18 (I think)
✈️✈️ Why choose when you can have both at the same time?!
✈️✈️✈️ Italy is the top of my list
✈️✈️✈️✈️ Japan. I briefly lived there and reading about it brings back great memories
1. Ready Player One, but i will finally start reading it this week.
2. Probably the GOT books
3. No idea, but i'm estimating around 200-300
4. A Mind For Numbers , i would give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars
5. Thank you for tagging me @Areader2 and @Redwritinghood ❤ , i tag @Tanisha_A @Hufflepuffle @BiblioLitten @Meaw_catlady @Lovesbooks87 @LapReader
Thanks @Eggs for #wonderouswednesday , my answers are 1. Fifty Shades of Grey , the first movie has a wicked soundtrack 2. Too many apps 3. Plants versus Zombies 🧟♂️ (my only game) 4. Litsy of course tagging ( if you‘re interested) @rather_be_reading @MellieAntoinette @sblbooks and anyone who‘s interested 😀🐉
Thanks for the tag @tournevis !
1. Tie between Can‘t Hardly Wait and Empire Records.
3. Words with Friends, but it‘s the only mobile game I‘ve ever played.
4. Litsy, of course! And Libby!
🔹Classic: The Lion King (1994). Recent: The Greatest Showman
🔹🔹141. I use my phone for EVERYTHING.
🔹🔹🔹I play quite a few games, but I don't know that any of them are terribly addictive. Minesweeper, if I had to pick one.
🔹🔹🔹🔹Facebook, Litsy, Goodreads, Twitter
1) Someone trying to talk to me while I am reading
2) A bunch of friends kidnapped me from work for my 50th and took me away for the weekend. Best birthday ever.
3) My stepmom because she taught me how to find joy and beauty in every day.
4) Not sure if they are new Littens or just new to me: @Mamafoshay @TamTracy @bhmurray @Bookish_Katty
1. Eating with their mouth open, or talking with food in their mouth
2. I‘m a bit of an aviation geek, so I was pretty stoked when my bf took me to RAF Coningsby, home of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, on my 50th. I got to climb on board a Lancaster!!
3. Anyone who makes the best of what life has given them. People like Dave Sykes or Jessica Cox - explained in comments.
4. Hi new followers @sarahreinhard @TamTracy
1. Looking at their phone when someone is talking to them.
2. In India, most of the time we get cash as a birthday gift. I used to save up all the money i got and go to a bookstore or the movies 😄
3. I think a successful person is someone who is kind and values the people is his/her own life. But the definition of success now is mostly materialistic. And being kind is totally underrated.
#wonderouswednesday thank you for the tag @Eggs 😘😘
1. Fried mush. It something my Dad loved and I've liked since I was little. Second favorite and what I eat most often is cinnamon toast.
2. 🤔 Everything is pretty plain around northern Indiana.
3. I usually concentrate on what I'm eating. I prefer reading while snacking!
4. A good tasting lactose-free ice cream!
5. Anyone is welcome to play!
#WondrousWednesday #FoodieEdition @Eggs
1. Other than family? When I was 3 I met John. He was 12. Somehow he is one of the few friends I still have contact with.
2. I've seen some gorgeous ones here at our house.
3. Musty smells make me think of playing in grandparents' basements as a kid.
4. Rabbits for Food
5. I'm late so whoever still wants to play. Thanks for the tag @Klou ❤
?♀️ I am still friends with a girl who went to kindergarten with me.
? A beach near Mérida, Mexico. It was glorious!
? Chocolate chip cookies always remind me of childhood—and also cookies, so all-around great.
? Last book I finished was The Color Code.
❤️ Most recent followers: @Charityann @ErinC
1. Angie and I went to different grade schools, but played summer softball together in 4th grade and have been friends ever since. She lives in Chicago, but we try to meet up every year for a concert, somewhere.
2. On our honeymoon in Nova Scotia.
3. Lilacs- reminds me of walking past West Halls in the spring at Penn State.
4. Sheets by Brenna Thummler
5. Consider yourselves tagged!
Late to the party with this but thanks for the tag, @birdsong28 😘
1) My dad gave me a nickname as a toddler which my husband now calls me. I couldn‘t possibly reveal it on here though!
2) We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families
3) Yes, a few times I‘ve been disappointed by a book that has received rave reviews. I guess we all have different tastes.
4) For initial impact the cover is very important to me.
📚 Hmm. As I finish a book, I usually just get an urge that there is one book in particular I want to read next. 🤷♀️
📚 When I lived in Washington, DC, I read every day on the Metro. Now I live in a car culture, so I listen to audiobooks when I‘m in transit.
📚 Television, Internet
📚 Nothing reading-specific, but I do always like a handful of M&M‘s.
📚 Oh dear, this is late, but I‘m tagging @Kloves2read and @Jinster
1. I read fiction and nonfiction simultaneously. For my nonfiction reads, I usually pursue a specific challenge or subject. For my fiction reads, I‘m totally a mood reader.
2. Every day! My commute on the train is an hour each way, 5 days a week. That‘s 10 hours of dedicated reading time each week. 😊
3. Sadly, TV 🙁
4. Tea. Lots and lots of tea.
5. @bbdeese @JMEdwards @ulrichyumiodd
Thanks for the tag, @Cathythoughts !
1. Lists. I usually pick a stack of books each month that I want to tackle, and throw in some mood reading with library books.
2. I used to! I‘m not on public transport regularly anymore, sadly.
3. My family and pets. 😂😂
4. Hot tea and popcorn. Usually not together.
5. @Varun_Venki @Hufflepuffle @Veronica4 Welcome new followers!
1. What ever I‘m in the mood for , literary fiction or thriller. Or a new book I‘ve just heard of & am very excited to read
3. My thoughts sometimes! ! Litsy! 😂but then Litsy IS my reading companion so that‘s ok.
4. Coffee or wine depending on the time of day. Usually I don‘t snack when reading.
5. @catebutler @LiterRohde @Amiable @charl08
1. I've discovered quite a few books at my job. I work at a non-for-profit organization that accepts donations, and people have donated books by the likes of James Patterson and Stephen King.
2. No, not yet.
4. I started IT about three years ago and still have yet to finish it.
1️⃣ Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World—so good I‘ve read it twice
2️⃣ Quite a few!
3️⃣ Authentic Happiness by Martin EP Seligman PhD
4️⃣ During grad school I read only degree-related or work-related books for 3+ years
5️⃣ @erzascarletbookgasm @geodynamical @SarahBradley @lauren.lerner
Happy HumpDay Littens 🥳🤩
1. Anything that takes me away from myself and is entertaining. Subtle humor or a twisty puzzle. I have no problem suspending my disbelief!
2. Classical music.
3. I used to look through my Mom‘s copy of Betty Crocker‘s Cooky Book. I love cookies!
5. I tag anyone who wants to play!
1. There's no one thing. Strong female characters, faraway settings, characters with lives/experiences drastically different from mine, magic or fantasy wrapped within a real-world setting, etc.
3. I have a flash drive with all my grandma's recipes. That's my go-to.
4. Not really. So far, I haven't found poetry that resonates with me.
5. @StillLookingForCarmenSanDiego @kelseynicburke @throwmeabook
Happy Wednesday 💞
1️⃣Authentic characters, rich storytelling
2️⃣ Artsy eggs, shoes, angels
3️⃣ My go-to old-school cookbook The Joy Of Cooking
4️⃣ T.S. Eliot, William Blake, e e cummings, Emily
5️⃣ @Rachel.Rencher @wanderinglynn @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks #wondrouswednesday
1. Per my little sis, “This is gonna sound a little cheesy but honestly hermione granger because you are such a book worm, you‘re stubborn and a little bit of a know it all, but extremely loyal to friends and family” I certainly can‘t argue with that 😂
2. Bellatrix! Umbridge was awful, but she didn‘t carve “mudblood” into Hermione‘s arm
3. Kings Books in Tacoma
4. If you haven‘t done it, consider yourself tagged!
1⃣ Hot in Herre (Nelly), Dirrty (Christina Aguilera), Work It (Missy Elliott)
2⃣ Sun sign is Taurus
3⃣ Margaret Atwood (I don't think I related to feminism until I read Handmaid's Tale in HS).
4⃣ @FantasyChick @kelseynicburke
🍭 Top song on my 18th birthday was either All for You by Janet Jackson or Lady Marmalade
🍭🍭🍭 Harper Lee. To Kill A Mockingbird has been my favorite book since the 7th grade. Atticus isn't the direct reason I became a lawyer, but it probably contributed
#wondrouswednesday 💐 @Eggs 💐 @Areader2 😘
1. 🎶This Love ( Maroon 5), 🎶Toxic (Britney Spears), 🎶Shut Up (Black Eyed Peas), 🎶Yeah! (Usher),...
2. Virgo ♍ (8th September)
3. Mikhail Bulgakov (The master and Margarita 🐱😈, The heart of a dog 🐕😷)
4. @Pricel101 ❤ @Violetta ❤
I‘ve been a little MIA for a few weeks because...life, but I think I got it under control now. I was tagged by my reading buddy @Jerdencon on Wednesday- better late than never? @Eggs #wondrouswednesday
1. Living in Ireland!
2. Rental Sales Agent for Avis
3. Pedagogy of the Oppressed... I needed something lighter. I plan to return to it and finish it 🤓
4. Gone Girl
5. Anyone who wants to play a Wed game on a Sun!
1. Choking out my coworkers 🤣
2. Working in a factory packing boxes 📦
3. I wouldnt say bailed...id say “paused” Black Leopard, Red Wolf 📖
4. The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison 🦋
5. Tagging everyone!! 🤙🏼