1. Probably Top Gun for nastalgia and Buffy the Vamp for music taste.
2. 61. Is that large? I know Josh has more.
4. Litsy! Goodreads, books
5. New Followers - play along please
1. I turned 14 in 1990 & started my freshman year in high school in Aug. 1990.
2 & 3. I never really watched this show. I was a more a Mad About You, Friends, and then BTVS.
4. Probably all the band trips. #bandgeek
5. 🙌🏻 to the class of 1994!
Not book-related, but I have finally started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer! This came out when I was in junior high and I remember the other girls talking about it. 20+ years later, here I am! Definitely a show I can binge watch.
I love how the monsters hiding in her closet consist of so many classic Buffy villains. The Gentlemen almost look cute instead of creepy. Sweet & Sid!!! 😍😍
Book 1 for #24in48 is done!
This was cute, but not anything spectacular. I know this is geared toward middle grade readers, but I‘ve read a lot of MG that‘s much better than this. And being that it‘s BTVS, I expected even more from it.
There are some fun references to the TV series that I enjoyed and an interesting change to what happens to vampires when they‘re staked. I‘ll still pick up the next one in the series because I love the BTVS world.
1. Significantly reduce my physical TBR and read some of my chunkier books.
2. As long as cheese is involved, I‘m there for it 🧀
3. I‘m not sure if she‘s considered a super hero, but Buffy Summers.
5. Happy Birthday!!! 🖐🏻🖐🏻🎉🎉
1. Buffy and Veronica ❤❤❤
2. Scrambling to finish Christmas shopping, holiday insanity, possibly Ottawa for New Year's Eve (depending on how my dog is doing)
3. Science Fiction
4. Waking up to the soft, sweet sounds of cats wailing and children yelling for me...
5. Peace and quiet. A girl can dream.
1. I have too many so here's top 2
2. Vaca starts the 24th so reading, sleeping, wine-ing and eating is in the cards for me!
3. Adult Fantasy - I tend to read more YA than adult and want to branch out a bit. Bring on the recs!
4. There's a 6AM?
5. I need a new laptop but that's a new year purchase so I really want are all the kids under one roof for a full 24hrs. Just one day...preferably not fighting lol #WishfulThinking
Look at what someone threw at my car on the drive home tonight. It wasn‘t the book. I just used it for size comparison. I can‘t tell is or where they did any damage because it‘s dark but I‘ll see tomorrow.
I think they were throwing it at the cop behind me.