2. Yes to audiobooks
3. I guess, but it just means we are closer to winter 🥶☃️
4. 1 (we don‘t have trick or treaters)
Friday night is gym night... & I forgot my book 😱😱😱
1. I lost five pounds
2. Rhode Island beaches
3. That‘s Sophie‘s choice.
4. In the summer, weekends and weekdays are the same for me!
5. Will do!
1. Of mice and men by John Steinbeck
2. Black (as always)
3. Discovery of witches
4. Mermaids or werewolves. I can't pick just one
1. The 80's or 90's. 2. I prefer physical books to touch them, smell them, feel them 😍. 3. Why this question? I feel depress already 😢 4. No 5. Thank you @Stacypatrice for tagging me! Have a nice Friday! @Soubhiville @mabell I don't know if you already did it @Chrissyreadit
1. Going out to dinner with my work team since we are all working today/tomorrow getting ready for a big Gala event in Tallahassee tomorrow night.
2. Trying to finish my #readersgonnaread book tonight if I have time.
3. Hmmmm, as many as possible! I am hoping to finish at least 10! I have a week off in April.
☔ 2 dogs and a horse.
🏃♂️🏃♀️🏃♀️ Grand kids are here. So manly just entertaining them.
🎹👩🎨🌻🏇✈ I play the piano and paint some (not very well at either). I also like gardening, traveling and riding when I get the chance.
🏖 Mainly want to go to the Outer Banks this summer. Also Alaska and Yosemite both in the summer.
??? Drawing a blank!
⚫️ I have six pets! A dog, Duffy; two cats, Bacchus and Floyd: two parakeets, Jim and Dwight & a green cheeked conure, Marnie.
⚫️ Not yet.
⚫️ Yoga, card games, etc.
⚫️ Key West, Maine and Santa Barbara
⚫️ What is the meaning of life?
1. I did not enjoy THE LAST ROMANTICS despite many rave reviews.
2. Salty snacks
3. Frank and Elizabeth AND Kathryn and Daniel
4. Wizard of Oz
5. New York City
Thanks for the Friday Fun!!
1. Historical fiction, but I read a lot of other genres, too.
2. I‘m better about flying than I used to be, and claustrophobic in low, enclosed spaces.
3. Always wanted to be a teacher 👩🏫
4. 79 and sunny. I‘m leading a tour at the botanical garden today, and it‘s going to be beautiful 🌴
5. Thanks for the tag, @Crazeedi 😘 Happy day, all! @DHill @ValerieAndBooks hope you‘re having a good day #friyayintro
1. Toy Story🦖
2. Yes, but rather not.
3. If manga counts, Attack on Titan live action movie.. otherwise I only remember I disliked Ready Player One, last one I watched 😅
4. Foreign books fair with @tessavi - hoping to find bargain books in English! 🙏🏻
5. 💙💚 #friyayintro
1. That‘s hard ... I think I like some of their shorts more than the feature films.
2. No. Even though my car can be driven manual or automatic (I‘ve never tried to drive it manual).
3. Perks of being a Wallflower. I shut it off after 30 minutes I hated it so much. Queen of the Damned isn‘t far behind.
4. Heading to my parent‘s and tomorrow getting my hair did. 5. Will do!
1. Inside Out
3. I know there are some, but I get so angry I block them out of my head.
4. Tonight I‘m going to a comedy show with one of my favorite humans! Saturday - dropping off a bunch of stuff at Goodwill for me and my neighbors, dog park, cooking; generally, keeping busy to keep the devil off my shoulder. Sunday - recuperating for our last week before Thanksgiving break!
5. @JoScho @That-Bookish-Hiker
1. Cheese 🧀 2. Terry Pratchett (mainly, because I haven‘t read much of his work yet. Recommendations for places to start in the Pratchett cannon anyone???) 3. Hero from Gundam Wing! 4. Night owl! #friyayintro @howjessreads
1. That is so hard to pick .... tacos, the entire cereal aisle, pizza, chicken, pasta, Reese‘s peanut butter cups
2. Anne Rice or Stephen King
3. Danny Phantom was cute
4. Night owl 🦉 mornings are NOT my jam
5. Ay ay cap‘in
1. Science Fiction and History
2. Kale and asparagus
3. All my grandparents are deceased, they would be well over 110 by now.
4. Rural Virginia and Tennessee
5. Do A Little Dance...Make A Little Love....Get Down Tonight...Get Down Tonight 🎶🎶💃🕺
1. 4th, I guess.🤷 That was a really long time ago.
2. Creative writing, journalism, and photography
3. Yes, 4 of my own & 2 that I fostered for a few years, they're grown women now. One of them is in the process to foster now too!
4. Jeju, because I'm slightly obsessed with South Korea.
1️⃣ Clueless and Old School
2️⃣ Seeing my first van Goghs at Musée d‘Orsay, especially “Bedroom in Arles.” Gives me chills thinking about it.
5️⃣ If you have a favorite memoir, what is it?
1) I have to choose? I can't have a polyandry situation 😂 I guess since I'm always attracted to fictional bad boys, I'd have to choose Loki.
2) Depending on the person, but maybe Stephen King and Josh Malerman.
3) A trip around the world? Otherwise maybe Greece or Italy.
4) 2, sometimes 3. I need at least one for my head and one to cuddle 😂
I missed this #friyayintro laat week so I‘m doing it a little late
1. I‘m not sure I have a favorite, whatever I‘m in the mood for I guess. But I love cheesecake, key lime pie, cherry pie, good carrot cake.
2. NO!!!! And I‘ll take an edge please.
3. Yes 😝
4. Talk radio if it‘s in the morning or classic rock.
1) SO MANY! Oreo milkshakes, lava cake, Tiramisu, or literally anything with buttercream frosting...or just a jar of frosting will do just fine 😂
3) Nope (miraculously)