1. Toss up between Gilmore Girls and Supernatural
2. Looking forward to being off next week! Happy Holidays y‘all! 😘🎄
4. Waking up for work...after hitting snooze a few times 😴
5. A bookshelf 📚
I love this one. No words needed. @Trashcanman
1. 4 of 4
2. Sometimes, when they piss me off, I wish I had one or two less. I think I might have briefly wanted a younger sibling when I was too young to know better. Lol
3. 2 half sisters and 1 half brother
4. I wanted to think of something literary, but if I'm honest I would have to go with Dean and Sam Winchester.
5. I doubt it. Lol
Taking a break from reading and getting back to watching Supernatural with @BookBee89 and our favorite pair of brothers stumbled upon this book hoarder‘s lair!!
Season 8, episode 21 if anyone is curious. Too awesome not to snap a couple pics.
This is the last one but it's the best picture.
I already know if I try to talk about this tomorrow at work my coworkers will not understand.
I've been in a bit of a book #slump lately because of these guys. I discovered the show on Netflix and I'm so #obsessed. Now that I'm on season 10 I've slowed down a bit so my reading has picked back up. Has anyone read the books? Are they worth the read? The show is so amazing! #supernatural #spnfamily
So far so good with this one. Takes place in the early part of season six. Just got to a point in the book where Crowley shows up and talks with Samuel Campbell. Voices of the characters are ringing true. Will update as I get further in.
A #uniquefact about me for the #augustofpages #photochallenge: If we are good enough friends, I will eventually make you a cross-stitch of your OTP.
I made this one - adapted from a gorgeous fanart I found online - for one of my friends who is a fellow Supernatural fan (I know - it's one of my problematic faves). I'm a pretty crafty person and always have to have a few projects going at a time- knitting, beading, cross-stitch, etc...