1) Paranormal, supernatural, real scary stories...literally anything. The only genre where I will read and thoroughly enjoy nonfiction.
2) the Scream franchise. It‘s funny, gory, and scary all at the same time. Also Halloween 2018 bc it was just. so. good.
3) even tho it‘s for kids and not *really* scary, some of the stories in it have made me anxious about real life stuff even as an adult.
(Continued in the comment)
5) Either or, but I prefer gore.
6) What is a horror movie/book you watched/read as a child that still sticks with you? (edited) 2mo