Happy Halloween!! 🎃🍭🍁🍫🍂🌑🧡
Happy #Halloween! 👻🎃 I‘m hoping to read some spooky books tonight. What‘s the scariest book you‘ve ever read?
I was out of town the last few days. I got a big surprise when I opened the mailbox. The first swap package has arrived. @Come-read-with-me you are on the ball! Thank you! Now for the wait!
My packages will go out in the next day or two. I am looking for something for one of my swappers and I can't find it. Keep your fingers crossed that my stops today will prove fruitful.🤞
New bun Biscuit dressed up as a tortoise for Halloween. What do you think -- does she get to try one of the older buns' treats? #BunniesofLitsy
1. Trick 'r Treat, House of 1000 Corpses, & The Crow
2. Only 3.5 books, but life took over for a couple weeks.
3. Netflix a couple spooky movies & maybe a drink at the dive bar around the corner.
4. Do I have cash? Vacation. If not, deep clean & organize the apartment & lots of reading.
5. My skull decorations seem normal, gory movies, & the little kids in their costumes.
1. These are the 4 movies I need to make sure I watch every Halloween season.
2. 12! Not my highest but a pretty good month!
3. Relaxing and watching Halloween movies. I don‘t think we will get any kids.
4. Hmm probably take a trip somewhere warm and see if for most of it I could sit and read.
5. Candy! And Halloween movies, witches and stuff! But nothing scary!
1. The Crow; Practical Magic
3. Cook dinner for my hubby and visiting daughter and hand out candy with my daughter. (Hoping the rain will hold off!)
4. Road trip somewhere I‘ve never been.
5. Seeing the excitement of the little ones! And thinking about fun ones from my children‘s growing up!
TRICK OR TREAT, all! 🎃🎃🎃
1. I know it's not a movie but it's my fave and I couldn't think of any Halloween movies I loved!
2. Read 8, hoping to finish one today.
3. Work then taking my son trick or treating around the neighborhood with some friends
4. Definitely travel somewhere
5. Not one of my favorite holidays but do love the candy! 🍫🎃👻
Who else is signed up for this one???? @MaleficentBookDragon I‘m ridiculously excited.
Hosted by: @BurghBookAddict Sign Ups Open till: September 24th Opening Day: October 31st Sign Up Link: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/30838511/m2e2/ If you have any questions at all about this swap make sure to tag the host below! #LitsySwapoween
Not pictured: a candle that was lit as soon as I pulled it out of the box and smelled it. 😍 Thank you so much @CoffeeBooksRepeat - I love it so so so much! I squealed when I saw the Scary Stories box set; I LOVED these when I was younger and stole them from my brother (he stole them back) I haven‘t read Labyrinth Lost yet either but have heard such good things about it! #halloweenbookexchange
Happy Halloween! We got kinda spooky over here!
I‘m just going to put this out there, just in case. 😃
I don‘t know who had my name for #allhallowsreadbookexchange but I‘m afraid something was sent and is lost in transit. So, if you sent something, could you please let me know and I will check with the neighbors?
Happy Halloween Everyone!🎃🎃. Sitting outside freezing to death handing out loads of candy. We always get lots of trick-or-treaters so we‘ll be out here for a while! Looking forward to bed and book!
I think 2 people got my name in the #AllHallowsReadBookExchange. I got this package a few weeks ago and opened it on accident and the card inside references the book exchange tagged but I also got a box from someone else as well.
@spanda84 thank you for this beautiful book and the candy! If you didn‘t get anything in the mail from your match place let me know and I‘ll send you something.